- Private Dolmabahçe Palace and Bosphorus cruise tour in Istanbul
- Tour the opulent Dolmabahçe Palace, the last home of the Ottoman sultans
- Visit the Rüstem Pasha mosque and Spice Market
- Bosphorus cruise passes the Bosphorus Bridge and Rumeli Fortress
- Sail by the Anatolian Fortress, Topkapi Palace, and Asian-side ‘yali’ houses
- Central hotel pickup and drop-off, flexible itinerary and choice of departure times
- Price per boat, based on a maximum of eight people
Departure & Return
When you arrive the Palace you should pass from security.After security Your guide just opposite near the watch tower.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
The Tour will End very central place of Istanbul where you can find all transportations easily.
What To Expect
Listen as your guide tells tales of Istanbul, charting its history from ancient to modern times, and let them know if there’s anything you want to see more of: your tour itinerary can be adjusted to your wishes.
Stop first at the Dolmabahçe Palace, the last home of the Ottoman sultans. This 19th-century waterfront residence blends Ottoman- and European-style architecture, and is filled with grand furnishings, art, chandeliers, gold, and fabrics in the two styles.
Absorb the splendid views of the Bosphorus Strait from the grounds, and go inside (own expense) to view the opulent rooms as you hear about the rulers who lived here.
After a stop for lunch (own expense), board your private boat for your Bosphorus cruise. Take a seat on deck and, as you sail between Europe and Asia, admire the city’s waterfronts and skylines.
Cruise under the Bosphorus and Fatih Sultan Mehmet bridges, and take photos of sights including the Topkapi Palace, Rumeli Fortress, Anatolian Fortress, Maiden’s Tower, Galata Tower, and wooden Ottoman yali mansions lining the Asian waterside.
Disembark and dive into the colorful Spice Market as your guide points out great shops and cultural places of interest.
Your tour ends with a drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dilek Turka
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms