- Full-day sightseeing experience featuring a Golden Horn and Bosphorus cruise and three other top attractions
- Enjoy magnificent views on a relaxing cruise along the Golden Horn and Bosphorus Strait
- Experience the sights, sounds, and aromas of the Spice Bazaar
- Explore the ostentatious Dolmabahçe Palace on a guided tour
- Admire Rüstem Pasha Mosque and take in sweeping city views from Camlica Hill
- Relax over a 3-course lunch at a traditional Bosphorus-side restaurant
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Arrive and wander this myriad of shops and stalls seeing a variety of fruits, nuts, vibrant spices, and enjoying captivating aromas. Try some treats and snacks and then walk with your expert guide to the small Rüstem Pasha Mosque to admire its walls covered in beautiful blue Iznik tiles.
From here, head to your boat for a sightseeing cruise at the inlet to the Bosphorus Strait and Golden Horn, which splits European Istanbul apart. Get your camera ready to snap selfies as your boat traverses past Istanbul’s top attractions. See the vast Bosphorus Bridge, Rumeli Fortress, and Dolmabahçe. Then, gaze over towards the Asian coastline and relish views of mosques and elegant mansions.
In the afternoon, hop off your boat in Asia on the Bosphorus coastline for a delicious 3-course lunch at a scenic restaurant. Drinks are also available (own expense). See the sample menu for details.
Next, climb by coach to Istanbul’s peak, Camlica Hill, and savor a stunning panoramic vantage point that captures the elegance of Istanbul. Continue back across the Bosphorus Bridge for a guided tour of Dolmabahçe Palace. Learn about the Ottoman sultans that once lived here. Then, glimpse into a world of opulence and luxury as you saunter by chambers, the Crystal Staircase and revel at the gaudy array of the sultan’s wealth in Medhal Hall.
Leave the palace and head back to your hotel by coach where your tour ends.
Note: Dolmabahçe Palace is closed on Mondays and is replaced with a visit to St. Chora Church museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Dolmabahçe Palace is closed on Monday, it will be replaced with Galata Tower and its neighbourhood
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Istanbul Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Bosphorus Full Day Tour: Bosphorus Cruise, Uskudar and Dolmabahce Palace.