Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Istanbul with Bosphorous sightseeing cruise
- Ride in a cable car up Pierre Loti Hill to view the old walls of Constantinople
- Taste Turkish fare for lunch (included)
- See old and new sights along the Bosphorous River during the boat excursion
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off, lunch, entrance fees, and cruise
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in city center.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
Follow your guide on a stroll around the area, then hop a cable car that takes you to the ancient Byzantine walls of Constantinople. Stop into Chora Church and Yedikule Fortress, learning from your guide about the city's history through the centuries. Hear about the Byzantine era when the city was the capital of the Eastern Roman Empire, and its transformation with the rise of the Ottoman Empire.
Board your boat for a scenic cruise around the Bosphorus River, which runs between the continents of Europe and Asia, and connects the Sea of Marmara to the Black Sea. During your Bosphorus cruise, you can view Dolmabahce Plalace, Beylerbeyi Palace, Ciragan Palace, and Rumeli Fortress, along with picturesque wooden villas, bridges, and villages that line the waterfront.
Travel in an air-conditioned minivan during your tour, which includes entrance fees, lunch, Bosphorous sightseeing cruise, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turista Travel Agency
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience