Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Istanbul tour with Eyüp District, Chora Church and Suleymaniye Mosque
- Visit the Eyüp Sultan Mosque, considered the holiest pilgrimage site in Turkey
- Ride the cable car up Pierre Loti Hill to look over the Golden Horn
- Admire the ancient mosaics in the Chora Church
- Learn about the importance of the Ecumencial Orthodox Patriarchate
- Browse the shops in the Egyptian Spice Bazaar
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will meet in front of the McDonald at Sultanahmet which is on the tram line.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experta Tours and Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Eyup, Pierre Loti Hill, and Kariye Museum: Guided Day Tour from Istanbul.