- Half-day tour of Istanbul with Bosphorous River cruise
- Ride up Pierre Loti Hill in a cable car
- Snap photos of the Walls of Constantinople, and at Chora Church
- Cruise through the Bosphorus Strait and around the Golden Horn
- Includes entrance fees, cruise, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
A boat cruise on the Bosphorous River is part of this excursion, where you'll take in the sights of the Golden Horn from a waterside perspective. Hear from your guide about the city's history, including the Byzantine era when it was the capital of the Eastern Roman Empire, its role during the Ottoman Empire, and its importance as the cultural center of modern-day Turkey. Cap it all off with a ride on the Pierre Loti cable car. As your cable car ascends the Pierre Loti Hill, you'll be treated to sweeping views of this historic city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turista Travel Agency
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Golden Horn and Bosphorus Boat Tour in Istanbul.