- Visit Eyüp Sultan Mosque and see the tomb of Eyüp El-Ensari
- Ride up the Eyüp cable car to the famous Pierre Loti Café
- Admire bird's-eye views of Istanbul’s Golden Horn – the world’s largest natural harbor
- Stroll around Miniatürk and see miniature replicas of famous Turkish buildings
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As you explore with your guide, hear how a close disciple of Prophet Mohammed, Eyüp El-Ensari, was buried within these walls. Following your tour of the mosque, walk with your guide to Eyüp’s tomb and learn about his importance to Turkey’s religious people.
Next, stroll to the Eyüp cable car and enjoy a tram lift to a popular vantage point of the Golden Horn at Pierre Loti Café. Relax here and share the same stunning views as the French poet Pierre Loti who once wrote some of his best pieces here. After savoring this famous lookout point, where Europe’s coastline diverges, head back to the cable car for a short ride to Miniatürk.
At last, admire Istanbul from a totally different angle at this quirky yet interesting museum that demonstrates Turkey’s iconic monuments. See hundreds of replicas of buildings that showcase Turkey’s pride filled culture and an abundance of figurines that display the intricacies of everyday Turkish life such as: Muslims praying, flower sellers, and even Jews at a mosque. There’s loads to see at the miniature park.
Continue to walk through the park at your leisure or explore the souvenir store for something to purchase. Finally, hop back aboard your coach and return to your hotel or central Istanbul.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: When reconfirming your booking, your local supplier will advise you on alternative meeting points for hotels which are not accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Plan Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms