- Interact with your guide and enjoy the intimacy of a small-group tour
- Learn the details of two of Istanbul’s most famous attractions
- Go directly to the front of the queue at these very popular sites
- Learn about the history of these impressive places with an expert guide
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is "House of Medusa Restaurant" which is on the same street with "Basilica Cistern" (Yerebatan Sarnıcı in Turkish). Only 30 meters away from Basilica Cistern. Your guide will be waiting for you in front of this restaurant.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- When visiting Hagia Sophia: Modest, conservative clothing which exposes a minimum of flesh is good. No shorts or sleeveless shirts on either men or women. Women cover over head with scarf or shawl.
- Admission to Topkapi Palace (200TL per person) is not included in the tour price. A combined ticket including Topkapi Place and the Harem Section is 285TL per person. Your tour guide has a privilege to buy your ticket without queuing you in line. You can pay cash (Turkish Lira) or by card on the tour day.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tematique Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience