- 6-hour culinary-themed walking tour through Istanbul
- Snack on more than 10 different samples of street food and drink
- Cross the Bosphorus in the train passing through the underwater tube at the bottom of the Bosphorus, and come back to Europe in a public boat
- Take a class on how to make Turkish delight, and learn about coffee
- Step inside Rustem Pasha Mosque to admire its colorful interior
- Finish with an optional visit to a ceramics workshop, if you wish
- Small-group tour with a maximum of nine people ensures personalized attention
- Visit some food markets on Istanbul’s Asian side
- Try various public transportation means
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
At the cafe (Cafe Society). This is near the Hamdi Restaurant.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Serif Yenen Travel & Tourism Co.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Istanbul Cross-Continental Food Tour Including Tastings, Public Transportation.