- Spot Istanbul’s landmarks, including the Hagia Sophia and Grand Bazaar
- Learn about the city’s history from your guide
- Wander the city’s secret backstreets
- Stop by Grand Bazaar and Spice Market
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is "House of Medusa Restaurant" which is on the same street with "Basilica Cistern" (Yerebatan Sarnıcı in Turkish). Only 30 meters away from Basilica Cistern. Your guide will be waiting for you in front of this restaurant. * Please check the exact location on Google Maps.
Our tour concludes after visiting Spice Market in Eminönü and leaving you free to continue your Istanbul sightseeing
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- It is a walking tour, so there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tematique Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Istanbul Sightseeing Walking Tour.