- Half-day walking tour of Istanbul, led by a local guide
- Wander through the 15th-century Grand Bazaar
- Visit the Süleymaniye Mosque complex and Rustem Pasa Mosque
- Marvel at the architectural features of the Sultanahmet Camii, aka the Blue Mosque
- Sip Turkish tea at a teahouse
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
Pudding Shop Lale Restaurant, Divanyolu Caddesi No.6 34400, Sultanahmet, Istanbul. The restaurant is located on the street where the tram lines runs through Sultanahmet, approximately a 3-minute walk from Sultanahmet tram stop.
Spice Bazaar or Egyptian Bazaar in Eminönü Square. Your local guide can provide instructions on how to get back to your hotel, or you are free to continue your own personal exploration.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Mosques have very strict dress codes. Women must wear long and loose clothing and ensure their arms, legs and head are fully covered when visiting. Men must cover above their knees and their shoulders. Otherwise you will be refused entry
- IMPORTANT note: The Blue Mosque in Istanbul will be closed between 1st March - 15th May for renovation. To compensate we will be visiting Sokollu Mehmet Pasha Mosque, which was built in 1572 (older than Blue Mosque)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- As the Delta variant of COVID-19 has proven to be highly transmissible and poses significant increased safety risk, effective September 1, 2021, travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Turkey
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Istanbul Sightseeing Tour Including Grand Bazaar, Suleymaniye Mosque and Sultanahmet.