1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Official Tour Guide
Hagia Sophia Museum Ticket
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Just Hagia Sophia Tour /Skip The Lines ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Just Hagia Sophia Tour /Skip The Lines ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Just Hagia Sophia Tour /Skip The Lines ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Just Hagia Sophia Tour /Skip The Lines ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Getting into the Hagia Sophia via skip the line queue was important as there were so many tourists, and this helped us be efficient with our time there." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Just Hagia Sophia Tour /Skip The Lines
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingIstanbulSkip-the-Line Tours - VarnaAttractions & Museums - VarnaMuseum Tickets & Passes - VarnaSkip-the-Line Tours - IzmirAttractions & Museums - IzmirMuseum Tickets & Passes - IzmirSkip-the-Line Tours - PamukkaleAttractions & Museums - PamukkaleMuseum Tickets & Passes - PamukkaleCategory
Panorama 1453 History MuseumIstinye ParkEminӧnü Square (Eminönü Meydani)Küçüksu Palace (Küçüksu Kasri)Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarayi)Beyazit Mosque (Beyazit Camii)Hagia Sophia (Ayasofya)Pera Museum (Pera Müzesi)Kadikoy Market (Kallavi Kadiköy)Military Museum and Cultural Center Command (Askeri Müze)German Fountain (Alman Çeşmesi)Camlica Hill (Camlica Tepesi)Cicek Pasaji (Flower Passage)Hagia Irene (Aya Irini)Ural Ataman Classic Car MuseumBeyogluGreat Palace Mosaic MuseumGalata Tower (Galata Kulesi)Isfanbul (Vialand)Sadberk Hanim Museum (Sadberk Hanım Müzesi)