13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the former capital and silk trade hub of the Ottoman Empire, Bursa, during a privately guided day trip from Istanbul. Head Bursa to by vehicle and ferry and explore famous attractions to learn about ancient Ottoman history. Admire the brilliance of the Green Mosque and gain insight into the ascendance of the city’s silk trade market during a visit to the Bursa Silk Market and the Koza Han building. This tour also climbs to the peak of Mt Olympus by cable car for mesmerizing panoramas of the city below.
- Private day trip to Bursa from Istanbul with an expert local guide
- Learn about Bursa during its Ottoman heyday, as the empire’s first capital city
- Visit the Green Mosque and admire its array of turquoise tiles inside the domed hall
- See Koza Han, a historical building inside the covered Bursa Silk Market
- Ride to the summit of Mt Olympus by cable car and admire the vistas from the top
- Travel by air-conditioned minivan and ferry between Istanbul and Bursa
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip transport by air-conditioned minivan and ferry
Food and drinks, unless specified