- Full-day off-the-beaten-path walking tour of Istanbul
- Experience Istanbul like a local while traveling on foot, and by ferry and bus
- See top sites including the Hippodrome, Serefiye Cistern, Grand Bazaar, Suleymaniye Mosque and Spice Bazaar
- Stop into the Church of St George, located near the Golden Horn
- Rummage through rare books at Sahaflar Çarşısı, a market on the site of a Byzantine book and paper bazaar
- Visit the campus of Istanbul University
- Learn the history of the old Greek and Jewish districts of Fener and Balat
Departure & Return
Pudding Shop Lale Restaurant - For further explanation perhaps use the Sultanahmet tram stop as a reference. The restaurant is located on the street where the tram lines run through Sultanahmet, approximately 1-minute walk from the Sultanahmet tram stop
It ends near Galata Bridge and Karakoy Tram Station and your guide can explain how to go back to the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meeting point is Pudding Shop Lale Restaurant to departure the walking tour
- Minimum capacity is 2 persons. We reserve the right to cancel a tour due to insufficient reservations. We will do all we can to reschedule your tour or a refund will be provided.
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Our tours are done by public transportation and walking so if you have any serious mobility issues, we advise you to book a private tour
- Parents of children under 6 years are advised to book a private tour
- On Religious Fests Grand Bazaar and Spice Bazaar are closed; May 13th,14th, 15th, July 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23th in 2021
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Real Istanbul Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Historic Off the Beaten Path Tour of the Real Istanbul.