7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Tick through Istanbul’s highlights without hassles or getting lost, and with a guide to reveal their history on this tour. Admire and hear tales of the Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, and Hippodrome that you’d probably miss alone, and clearly hear the guide’s commentary.
- See Istanbul’s top sights on a full-day city tour
- Cover the must-sees and discover detail not obvious if exploring alone
- Visit the Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazaar, and more, with a guide for navigation
Saved to wishlist!
Expert Local Guide
Local Payment: Entrance Fees and Lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will see your private guide holding a sign with your name written on it.
- ISTANBUL PORT enterance, Kılıçali Paşa, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note during the summer months and special holidays our tours do fill up quickly. We suggest you try to book as soon as you can, once your plans are firm.
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Daily Istanbul Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip The Line: ISTANBUL PRIVATE TOUR?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip The Line: ISTANBUL PRIVATE TOUR?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip The Line: ISTANBUL PRIVATE TOUR?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip The Line: ISTANBUL PRIVATE TOUR?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Be advised that this is more of a walking tour so wear good shoes." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip The Line: ISTANBUL PRIVATE TOUR
13 hours 20 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIstanbulShore Excursions - VarnaBus Tours - VarnaPorts of Call Tours - VarnaHistorical Tours - VarnaFull-day Tours - VarnaShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirShore Excursions - PamukkaleBus Tours - PamukkalePorts of Call Tours - PamukkaleHistorical Tours - PamukkaleFull-day Tours - PamukkaleCategory
St. Anthony of Padua Church (Sent Antuan Bazilikasi)BeyogluEminӧnü Square (Eminönü Meydani)Küçüksu Palace (Küçüksu Kasri)Topkapi Palace (Topkapi Sarayi)Hippodrome (Sultanahmet Meydani)German Fountain (Alman Çeşmesi)Maiden’s Tower (Kiz Kulesi)Galata Tower (Galata Kulesi)Museum of Innocence (Masumiyet Müzesi)Rustem Pasha Mosque (Rüstem Paşa Camii)Sultanahmet DistrictYildiz Palace Museum (Yildiz Sarayi Müzesi)Mihrimah Sultan Mosque (Mihrimah Sultan Camii)Camlica Hill (Camlica Tepesi)Sokollu Mehmet Pasha Mosque (Sokollu Mehmet Paşa Camii)EyüpBursaChurch of St. Mary of the Spring (Balikli Kilise)Miniaturk (Miniatürk)