- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off by public transportation
- Learn about Istanbul from your guide
- Walk through the historical Sultanahmet district
- Visit the Hagia Sophia and the Grand Bazaar
Departure & Return
For further explanation perhaps use the Sultanahmet tram stop as a reference. The restaurant is located on the street where the tram lines run through Sultanahmet, an approximately 1-minute walk from the Sultanahmet tram stop.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
Tour ends in Grand Bazaar and tour guide can accompany you back to the hotel if you like.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Blue Mosque is under restoration and you may visit Blue Mosque or switch with Nuri Osmaniye Mosque
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and will be replaced with Spice Bazaars
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and Half day tour is available on Tuesdays or will be replaced with Bosphorus Tour for full day tours
- On Religious Fests Grand Bazaar and Spice Bazaar are closed; May 13th,14th, 15th, July 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23th in 2021
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Real Istanbul Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.