3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Revisit key chapters in the Book of Revelations during this multi-day, Bible-focused tour to seven ancient churches in Turkey. Travel from Izmir to Hierapolis, Pamukkale, Ephesus and other historic languages, listening to in-depth commentary as you tour the archaeological ruins. Private guided tours include overnight accommodation, most meals, and comfortable ground transportation in a climate-controlled vehicle.
- A multi-day, Bible-themed private tour of seven historic churches in Turkey
- Tick off some of the country’s most stunning archaeological attractions
- Enrich your tour with historic commentary from a guide well-versed in the Revelations
- No hassle travel: enjoy admission tickets, pre-booked hotels, and most meals
Saved to wishlist!
Admission fees to attractions
Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
1 night accommodation in Izmir
1 night accommodation in Pamukkale
Beverages with meals
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Upon arrival Izmir Airport, Izmir Hotels, Kusadasi or Selcuk Hotels
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Altinkum Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Days - Seven Churches of Revelation?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Days - Seven Churches of Revelation?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Days - Seven Churches of Revelation?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Days - Seven Churches of Revelation?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Days - Seven Churches of Revelation
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIzmirBus Tours - Aegean CoastArchaeology Tours - Aegean CoastMulti-day Tours - Aegean CoastHistorical Tours - Aegean CoastBus Tours - SelçukArchaeology Tours - SelçukMulti-day Tours - SelçukHistorical Tours - SelçukBus Tours - KusadasiArchaeology Tours - KusadasiMulti-day Tours - KusadasiHistorical Tours - KusadasiCategory