6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience rural Turkey at three Aegean villages on this private 6-hour tour from Kusadasi. With a personal guide, visit the cherry-growing village of Kirazli and savor Turkish tea and coffee as you discover local life. Continue to Camlik to visit its Steam Train Museum (own expense), and enjoy free time in Sirince, famous for its wine and markets. Price per vehicle, with a customizable itinerary, plus hotel, port, or Izmir airport pickup and drop-off included.
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation by A/C vehicle
English-speaking professional guiding services
2 small bottled water per person
Parking fees for the vehicle
Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Kusadasi port, hotels in Kusadasi or Izmir Airport
- Kusadasi Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult,
- Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fez Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Aegean Villages Tour: Kirazli, Camlik, and Sirince?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Aegean Villages Tour: Kirazli, Camlik, and Sirince?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Aegean Villages Tour: Kirazli, Camlik, and Sirince?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Aegean Villages Tour: Kirazli, Camlik, and Sirince?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5739P76
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Aegean Villages Tour: Kirazli, Camlik, and Sirince
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingIzmirShore Excursions - Aegean CoastBus Tours - Aegean CoastMulti-day Tours - Aegean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Aegean CoastHalf-day Tours - Aegean CoastShore Excursions - SelçukBus Tours - SelçukMulti-day Tours - SelçukPorts of Call Tours - SelçukHalf-day Tours - SelçukShore Excursions - KusadasiBus Tours - KusadasiMulti-day Tours - KusadasiPorts of Call Tours - KusadasiHalf-day Tours - KusadasiCategory