14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit > Ancient Ephesus, Hierapolis Ancient City, Pamukkale Thermal pools >Luxury transportation, Guiding in your own language, Skip-The-Line tickets, lunch in a local restaurant provided Explore Turkey’s top-visited UNESCO sites with a personal tour guide in a private vehicle. Visit Ancient Ephesus, walk on the ancient roads where Mother Mary, St. John, and St Paul walked, see the monuments among such as Great Theater, Celsus Library, Trajan Fountain, Odeon Temple, and more, learn history about early Christians and Romans from your local guide, swim in Pamukkale’s thermal springs and see Cleopatra Pool and Hierapolis Ancient City. Enjoy typical Turkish food in the local restaurant. Skip-The-Line Tickets provided.
Saved to wishlist!
Admission fees to attractions
Professional licenced tour Guide
Lunch in the local restaurant
All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
Transfer service from Izmir Hotels / port and Izmir Airport
Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
Beverages with Meals
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transfer provided from Izmir Hotels / Airport
- Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport, Dokuz Eylül, 35410 Gaziemir/İzmir, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Altinkum Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ancient Ephesus&Pamukkale Tour from-to Izmir?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ancient Ephesus&Pamukkale Tour from-to Izmir?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ancient Ephesus&Pamukkale Tour from-to Izmir?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ancient Ephesus&Pamukkale Tour from-to Izmir?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Ancient Ephesus&Pamukkale Tour from-to Izmir
9 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIzmirBus Tours - Aegean CoastHistorical Tours - Aegean CoastFull-day Tours - Aegean CoastBus Tours - SelçukHistorical Tours - SelçukFull-day Tours - SelçukBus Tours - KusadasiHistorical Tours - KusadasiFull-day Tours - KusadasiCategory