- Full-day tour to Pamukkale and Hierapolis, from Izmir
- Small-group tour includes lunch, guide, and entrance fees
- Learn how the travertine terraces were formed
- Take a dip in the natural hot springs at Hierapolis
- Snap photos of the otherworldly landscape of Pamukkale
Departure & Return
Please arrive 2 hours before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Stroll along plateaus made up of white travertine rock while learning about the region's geology from your guide. Pamukkale has natural hot springs, shallow pools, and stalactites formed by calcium deposits.
While discovering the natural beauty of Pamukkale, you can also visit the ancient city of Hierapolis. Bring your swim gear so that you can soak in the warm waters of Hierapolis' natural spring pools, which contain large fragments of Roman ruins.
Your tour includes a guide, lunch, entrance fees, and round-trip transportation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fez Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you use it like we did (mostly for the transportation there) then is worth it." See review