4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Fishing the backwaters of the Amelia River is a calm, family-friendly way of getting out on the water and enjoying a day in nature. Look for fish like flounder, tarpon, and redfish along with your captain—all equipment is included, plus fishing lessons customized for novice to advanced anglers. This kid-friendly tour is a top pick for families as well as groups of friends.
- Amelia Island fishing charter
- Inland fishing charter offers calm waters
- Chances to catch tarpon, flounder, and more
- All fishing equipment and instruction included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide and Boat
All Fishing and Safety equipment
Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
Gratuities (optional but customary)
Food and Drinks
Departure & Return
235 S Front St , 235 S Front St, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Captain will meet you at the boat ramp docking area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY iOutdoor Fishing Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amelia Island Inshore Fishing Charter?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Amelia Island Inshore Fishing Charter?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Amelia Island Inshore Fishing Charter?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amelia Island Inshore Fishing Charter?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Amelia Island Inshore Fishing Charter
4 to 8 hours
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJacksonvilleShore Excursions - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaPorts of Call Tours - FloridaShore Excursions - St AugustineWater Tours - St AugustinePorts of Call Tours - St AugustineShore Excursions - GainesvilleWater Tours - GainesvillePorts of Call Tours - GainesvilleCategory