Departure & Return
From Fernandina: Take SR200 and travel approx 6.5-miles to Yulee, Fl. The turn-in for the boat ramp is approx a 1/4 mile on the left past Target. From I-95: Exit 373 (SR-200) and head East toward Amelia Island. Meet at the Melton O. Nelson boat ramp on A1A approx. 5-miles from I-95 (on the right).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventures Up The Creek
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff