Departure & Return
From either side coming from Herradura/Jacó/Hermosa or Esterillos/Bejuco, following the Costanera main road, arrive at "Quebrada Amarilla", you will see a THE PARK sign. Turn there and about 1.5 km in you will see the park entrance on the left! On the way you'll see a lot of signs from the park :)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You are required to enter a departure time (in between 8am to 5pm), please note this is only required as an indication and Ocean Ranch Park will confirm actual time; Use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information relating to pick up/drop off point being as specific as possible (Hotel Name, Area, Hotel Room #, etc.) Once your tour has been confirmed by Viator, we will send a message through Viator to confirm your tour and pick up times if applicable.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Park at Ocean Ranch
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands