- Full-day rainforest and waterfalls tour from Jaco
- Visit five different waterfalls in three spectacular locations
- Tuck into a traditional Costa Rica lunch in the rainforest
- Swim beneath waterfalls, tackle natural water slides, and dive off rocks
- Admire the wild scenery as you trek through the jungle
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
After an around 15-minute drive, arrive by Uvita to the second waterfall, where you can get your adrenaline pumping on the natural water slide or dare to jump from the top of the falls. Before you leave, refuel with a delicious lunch of typical Costa Rican cuisine.
With your appetite sated, set off on a 20-minute hike through the jungle to reach one of Costa Rica’s most picturesque waterfalls, a perfect spot for photos. Of course, you can jump in to enjoy a swim, but thrill-seekers can also brave a series of cliff jumps, reaching up to 75 feet (23 meters) high.
After an action-packed day, return to Jaco, where your tour ends in back in the town center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What to Bring:
- Shoes or Strap-on sandals. No Flip-Flops.
- Bathing suit
- Bug Spray
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Waterfall Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands