2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visit the Albert Hall Museum without having to deal with long ticket line waits by pre-booking your admission. You’ll also have the option to add on a city tour with a guide and a chauffeur-driven car, or pick up an eight-attraction pass that’s valid for two days and covers admission to most of the city’s major attractions.
- Save time waiting at the ticket counter by pre-booking your Albert Hall tickets
- Option to choose a two-day pass that includes seven other sights
- Optional guided tour with car is available
- Tour option is private, for just you and your party
Saved to wishlist!
Skip The Line E-Tickets To Albert Hall Museum (Jaipur)
English / Hindi Guide for Attraction
No Meals and Accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointAlbert Hall Museum, Museum Rd Ram Niwas Garden, Jaipur 302004 India
4/24/2020 - 6/24/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Albert Hall Museum Skip the Line E-Tickets with Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Albert Hall Museum Skip the Line E-Tickets with Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Albert Hall Museum Skip the Line E-Tickets with Guide?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Albert Hall Museum Skip the Line E-Tickets with Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingJaipurSkip-the-Line Tours - RajasthanAttractions & Museums - RajasthanMuseum Tickets & Passes - RajasthanSkip-the-Line Tours - PushkarAttractions & Museums - PushkarMuseum Tickets & Passes - PushkarSkip-the-Line Tours - AgraAttractions & Museums - AgraMuseum Tickets & Passes - AgraCategory
Sisodia Rani Palace and GardenJaipur Wax MuseumVidyadhar GardenTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Swargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Maota LakeRam Niwas GardenHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Albert Hall Museum (Government Central Museum)Bapu BazaarRoyal GaitorChandra MahalMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Nahargarh FortRusirani Village