13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Most Taj Mahal tours offer round-trip transportation from Delhi, but this convenient sightseeing excursion lets you travel from Jaipur and then on to the capital without doubling back to your starting point. Get detailed background on Mughal history, with hours to explore the world-famous landmark—plus Agra Fort. Tours also include a tasty lunch break in an air-conditioned restaurant and time to shop for souvenirs in Agra’s renowned handicraft shops.
- A Taj Mahal sightseeing excursion, with pickup in Jaipur and drop-off in Delhi
- Save time with door-to-door service from Jaipur to Delhi, without unnecessary round-trip transfers
- Enjoy hours to explore the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, with lots of detailed background
- Entrance fees, private guide, and a savory buffet lunch in a top-quality restaurant are included
Saved to wishlist!
All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
Professional private live tour guide
Monument entrance fees (If All Inclusive Option Booked)
Buffet Lunch (If All Inclusive Option Booked)
Live Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship
Live Demonstration of Handmade Embroidery (Zardozi)
Live Demonstration of Hand Knotted Carpet weaving
Pickup offered from Airport or any other desired pickup location in Jaipur
Departure & Return
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Taxi India
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Jaipur ending in Delhi by Car?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Jaipur ending in Delhi by Car?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Jaipur ending in Delhi by Car?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipurBus Tours - RajasthanArchaeology Tours - RajasthanHistorical Tours - RajasthanFull-day Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - PushkarArchaeology Tours - PushkarHistorical Tours - PushkarFull-day Tours - PushkarBus Tours - AgraArchaeology Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraFull-day Tours - AgraCategory
Rusirani VillageAlbert Hall Museum (Government Central Museum)Jaipur Wax MuseumSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Vidyadhar GardenMaota LakeMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Bapu BazaarHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Ram Niwas GardenRoyal GaitorTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Nahargarh FortChandra MahalSisodia Rani Palace and Garden