4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover the best of the Pink City with one admission ticket to eight top attractions. This Jaipur composite ticket is valid for two consecutive days and includes entrance to the Amber Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Nahargarh Fort, Albert Hall, Isarlat, Sisodia Rani garden, and Vidhyadhar garden. Explore the sights on your own or select the transfer option which includes a private driver and air-conditioned vehicle for a full day.
- Explore the highlights of Jaipur with this composite ticket
- Visit eight landmarks including the Amber Palace and Hawa Mahal
- This admission ticket is valid for two consecutive days
- Explore on your own or select the transfer option for a private driver
Saved to wishlist!
Skip The Line E-Tickets To Jaipur 8 attraction
Guide for all Attraction
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointAlbert Hall Museum, Museum Rd Ram Niwas Garden, Jaipur 302004 India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Guided Tour To Jaipur 8 Attraction with E-Tickets ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Guided Tour To Jaipur 8 Attraction with E-Tickets ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Guided Tour To Jaipur 8 Attraction with E-Tickets ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Guided Tour To Jaipur 8 Attraction with E-Tickets ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 26911P323
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingJaipurSkip-the-Line Tours - RajasthanAttractions & Museums - RajasthanMuseum Tickets & Passes - RajasthanSkip-the-Line Tours - PushkarAttractions & Museums - PushkarMuseum Tickets & Passes - PushkarSkip-the-Line Tours - AgraAttractions & Museums - AgraMuseum Tickets & Passes - AgraCategory
Mubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Jaipur Wax MuseumSisodia Rani Palace and GardenTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Lakshminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir)Chandra MahalMaota LakeNahargarh FortSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Bapu BazaarVidyadhar GardenRam Niwas GardenRusirani VillageHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Royal Gaitor