- Private full-day trip from Jaipur to Agra and Delhi
- Visit the Taj Mahal, the marble 17th-century mausoleum built by Emperor Shah Jahan
- Tour 16th-century Agra Fort, a walled palace of pavilions and chambers
- Take photos of the Taj Mahal from the Mehtab Bagh gardens
- Entrance fees, and optional shopping time in Agra included
- Private air-conditioned transfers in Jaipur, Agra, and Delhi, with hotel or airport pickup and drop-off in Jaipur and Delhi included
Departure & Return
Pickup from Hotel or Anywhere in Jaipur
Drop-off to Hotel or Anywhere in Delhi
What To Expect
On arrival in Agra meet your local guide and set off for the Taj Mahal by private, climate-controlled vehicle.
Enjoy a walking tour around this magnificent UNESCO-listed monument to admire its symmetry and beauty. Learn how the 17th-century marble mausoleum was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal, and marvel at the shimmering white-marble domes and pillars.
After lunch at a quality restaurant (not included), continue to UNESCO-protected Agra Fort, constructed by Emperor Akbar in 1565 AD. Walk through the pavilions and courtyards of this walled fortress-palace, learning how each testifies to a different chapter in Mughal history.
Next, visit the Mehtab Bagh gardens across the Yamuna River from the Taj. The gardens are thought to have been created by Shah Jahan to view Mumtaz’ resting place on moonlit nights, far from any disturbances.
After taking photos of the Taj from here, enjoy some optional shopping time at Agra’s bazaars. Browse the city’s prized marble and soft stone inlay work, embroidery, jewelry, or other handicrafts for souvenirs (own expense) before a transfer to the station for your train to Delhi.
Catch the train to Delhi, in the air-conditioned carriage, during the journey. Finally, on arrival at New Delhi Railway Station, enjoy a private, air-conditioned transfer to your Delhi hotel or Delhi airport, where your tour ends.
Please note: guests are required to carry valid ID, such as a passport, student ID card, and/or a driver's license. The ID should bear the passenger's photograph.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All Travelers date of birth, gender, Passport number and Nationality are required at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Taxi India
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience