2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The ideal introduction for first-time visitors, this private Jaipur sightseeing tour covers top attractions in the Rajasthani capital by foot. Enjoy a mix of locations, including must-see landmarks like Hawa Mahal and Albert Hall plus under-the-radar, insider’s hotspots, from specialty food shops to little-known markets.
- Private afternoon walking tour of Old Jaipur
- Enjoy a fully personalized introduction to the city, unique to you and your party
- Get in-depth background on centuries of Rajasthani history from a local perspective
- Check off the city’s most highly rated attractions in just a few hours of sightseeing
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Why Guests Choose This Tour
- This is a walking tour with a difference, aimed to make you feel like a local and introduce you to Jaipur' hidden gems! Learn about history, art, food and architecture while discovering the city's secret sites.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India Guided Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 105193P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipurWalking Tours - RajasthanWalking Tours - PushkarWalking Tours - AgraCategory
Bapu BazaarTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Maota LakeSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Nahargarh FortChandra MahalJaipur Wax MuseumVidyadhar GardenHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Albert Hall Museum (Government Central Museum)Mubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Ram Niwas GardenSisodia Rani Palace and GardenRusirani VillageRoyal Gaitor