2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Jantar Mantar, an 18th century astronomic site. This monumental observatory was built entirely from stone, and contains the world’s largest sundial, at 73 feet tall. See this amazing feat and 18 other fascinating instruments used to measure the distances of celestial objects. Maximize time and minimize hassle with round trip transfer from your Jaipur hotel.
- Explore Jantar Mantar, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- See how 18th century astronomers observed the cosmos with the naked eye
- Learn the significance of each structure and get a background in astronomy
- Add on round trip transportation from your Jaipur hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Skip The Line E-Tickets To Jantar Mantar (Jaipur)
English / Hindi Guide for Attraction
No Meals and Accommodation
Departure & Return
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/24/2020 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jantar Mantar Skip the Line E-Tickets with Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jantar Mantar Skip the Line E-Tickets with Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jantar Mantar Skip the Line E-Tickets with Guide?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jantar Mantar Skip the Line E-Tickets with Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Jantar Mantar Skip the Line E-Tickets with Guide
2 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingJaipurSkip-the-Line Tours - RajasthanAttractions & Museums - RajasthanMuseum Tickets & Passes - RajasthanSkip-the-Line Tours - PushkarAttractions & Museums - PushkarMuseum Tickets & Passes - PushkarSkip-the-Line Tours - AgraAttractions & Museums - AgraMuseum Tickets & Passes - AgraCategory
Swargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Royal GaitorMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Nahargarh FortHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Temple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Sisodia Rani Palace and GardenChandra MahalVidyadhar GardenMaota LakeJaipur Wax MuseumJantar MantarBapu BazaarRusirani VillageRam Niwas Garden