2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking explorer/naturalist, shared 6 seater Jeep for Leopard Safari
Meals, Monument Visit, Local Transfers and anything that is not mentioned in inclusions
Tour does not include - Any travel insurance covering liability against theft, accident, casualty
liability against change in program due to any unforeseen circumstance
Departure & Return
Jhalana Safari Park , Calgiri Marg, Malviya Nagar Industrial Area, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, IndiaThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet At the entrance of Jhalana Forest Reserve
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vedic Walks Rajasthan
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jhalana Leopard Safari - Encounter with the Shy Cats?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Jhalana Leopard Safari - Encounter with the Shy Cats?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jhalana Leopard Safari - Encounter with the Shy Cats?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jhalana Leopard Safari - Encounter with the Shy Cats?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Jhalana Leopard Safari - Encounter with the Shy Cats
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 1 minute
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesJaipurNature and Wildlife - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - PushkarNature and Wildlife - AgraCategory
Royal GaitorRam Niwas GardenSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Jaipur Wax MuseumMaota LakeHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Bapu BazaarSisodia Rani Palace and GardenJantar MantarVidyadhar GardenRusirani VillageTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Chandra MahalMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Nahargarh Fort