1 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
It takes over an hour to get to Nahargarh Fort from central Jaipur by bus. Save yourself the hassle and visit this beautiful and historic fort with the added convenience of round trip transfer from your hotel. Explore the amazing architecture of this historic fort and get magnificent views of the Pink City. Stay to watch the sun set over Jaipur, and enjoy the reassurance of a guaranteed trip home.
- Wander the pathways and admire the architecture of Nahargarh Fort
- Excellent photo opportunities from the rooftop
- Visit the wax museum or enjoy a meal in the restaurant (your expense)
- Convenient round trip transport from your Jaipur hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Skip The Line E-Tickets To Nahargarh Fort (Jaipur)
English / Hindi Guide for Attraction
No Meals and Accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointNahargarh Fort, Nahar Garh Road, Jaipur 302002 India
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/24/2020 - 5/25/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nahargarh Fort Skip the Line E-Tickets with Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nahargarh Fort Skip the Line E-Tickets with Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nahargarh Fort Skip the Line E-Tickets with Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nahargarh Fort Skip the Line E-Tickets with Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 26911P308
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJaipurSkip-the-Line Tours - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - RajasthanAttractions & Museums - RajasthanMuseum Tickets & Passes - RajasthanSkip-the-Line Tours - PushkarNature and Wildlife - PushkarAttractions & Museums - PushkarMuseum Tickets & Passes - PushkarSkip-the-Line Tours - AgraNature and Wildlife - AgraAttractions & Museums - AgraMuseum Tickets & Passes - AgraCategory
Hall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Mubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Chandra MahalJaipur Wax MuseumNahargarh FortSisodia Rani Palace and GardenJal Mahal (Water Palace)Royal GaitorMaota LakeTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Bapu BazaarRusirani VillageSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Ram Niwas GardenVidyadhar Garden