8 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
The UNESCO–listed Taj Mahal makes an ideal stop on route between Jaipur and Delhi, but organizing transportation independently can be challenging. On this tour, enjoy pickup at your Jaipur hotel and drop-off at your New Delhi hotel, and visit the Taj Mahal with entry fees included. Marvel at one of India’s most beautiful treasures, and explore nearby attractions including Agra Fort with your guide.
- Visit the UNESCO–listed Taj Mahal with ease from Jaipur
- Explore nearby Agra Fort as your guide shares its history
- Transportation and admission fees are included on your tour
- Pickup and drop-off at your Jaipur and Delhi hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Tours and Transfers with skip the line e-tickets
No meals and Accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup within any Jaipur Location and Drop Within any New Delhi Location
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Tour of Tajmahal on Jaipur To Delhi Transfer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Tour of Tajmahal on Jaipur To Delhi Transfer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Tour of Tajmahal on Jaipur To Delhi Transfer?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Tour of Tajmahal on Jaipur To Delhi Transfer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipurBus Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - PushkarBus Tours - AgraCategory
Chandra MahalSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Sisodia Rani Palace and GardenNahargarh FortRoyal GaitorMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Temple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Rusirani VillageBapu BazaarMaota LakeRam Niwas GardenAlbert Hall Museum (Government Central Museum)Jaipur Wax MuseumHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Vidyadhar Garden