3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
You may also like
Jaipur, the “Pink City” of Rajasthan, is a desert capital filled with ornate palaces and sprawling hilltop forts. Enjoy an exhilarating evening tour of Jaipur’s illuminated palaces while riding in first-class comfort. Tourist attractions are spread out around the city, but on this private, open jeep tour, you’ll get a one-of-a-kind overview of must-see sites.
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel are included
- See Jaipur at night in an open-top Jeep
- Private tour with just your group and your driver
- All fuel and parking fees are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off within Jaipur city
Tour in an open air Jeep
Fuel, parking fees, taxes and surcharges
Light and sound show tickets at Amber fort
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide hotel details while booking.
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A warm jacket is recommended to bring during the winter since it can get cold at night
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Tours India
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Open Jeep Evening Tour of Jaipur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Open Jeep Evening Tour of Jaipur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 7325P46
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsCity ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipur4WD Tours - RajasthanSporting Events - RajasthanCity Tours - RajasthanExtreme - Rajasthan4WD Tours - PushkarSporting Events - PushkarCity Tours - PushkarExtreme - Pushkar4WD Tours - AgraSporting Events - AgraCity Tours - AgraExtreme - AgraCategory
Rusirani VillageJaipur Wax MuseumRam Niwas GardenChandra MahalVidyadhar GardenSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Sisodia Rani Palace and GardenBapu BazaarJal Mahal (Water Palace)Hall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Nahargarh FortMaota LakeTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Mubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Royal Gaitor