14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Take a train ride through the Indian countryside and end up at the Taj Mahal with this private day trip from Jaipur to Agra. You'll start out with a visit to the white-marble Taj Mahal, with a chance to go inside the mausoleum. After a lunch break, you'll have time to visit the 16th-century Agra Fort or go shopping for handicrafts before heading back to Jaipur.
- Visit Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal; entry fees are included
- Travel to Agra by train in a comfortable, air-conditioned coach
- Get around Agra in the comfort of an air-conditioned car
- A local guide will be with you throughout your time in Agra
Saved to wishlist!
All Transfers/Sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
Professional private live tour guide
Monument Entrance fees
Live Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship
Live Demonstration of Handmade Embroidery (Zardozi)
Live Demonstration of Hand Knotted Carpet weaving
Pickup offered from Airport or any other desired pickup location in Jaipur
Departure & Return
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nikita Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Jaipur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Jaipur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Jaipur?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipurBus Tours - RajasthanHistorical Tours - RajasthanFull-day Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - PushkarHistorical Tours - PushkarFull-day Tours - PushkarBus Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraFull-day Tours - AgraCategory
Mubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Hall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Temple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Vidyadhar GardenRam Niwas GardenLakshminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir)Jaipur Wax MuseumRoyal GaitorBapu BazaarMaota LakeChandra MahalSisodia Rani Palace and GardenSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Nahargarh FortRusirani Village