- Private tour means personalized attention for your party
- Round-trip private transportation; no need to rent a car
- Break for tea along the highway
- Bottled water included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Jaipur ( Please Provide Your Hotel details )
Jaipur Airport ( Please Provide your Flight Details )
Jaipur Railway Station ( Please Provide your Train Details )
Jaipur Bus Station ( Please Provide your Bus Details )
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the consecutive days selected.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Shoes must be removed at all places of worship, Knees and shoulders must be covered at the places of worship.
- Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for all participants
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Janu Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff