12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Get the chance to look for tigers in Ranthambore National Park and still make it back to Jaipur in time for a good night's rest with this tiger safari day trip. You'll get picked up in the morning from Jaipur and head out to the park, stopping for lunch in a local restaurant before departing on a four-hour safari. While tigers are the main draw here, you may also see all sorts of other creatures, from leopards to wild boars!
- Enjoy a buffet lunch at a restaurant near Ranthambore
- Same-day excursion means you won't have to switch hotels
- Explore Ranthambore National Park in a jeep safari
- Travel from Jaipur and back in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
1-Time Jungle safaris at the Ranthambore National Park in a shared-Jeep
All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
Departure & Return
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Members Passport Photo Copy at the time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nikita Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ranthambhore Tiger Safari Day Tour from Jaipur?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ranthambhore Tiger Safari Day Tour from Jaipur?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Ranthambhore Tiger Safari Day Tour from Jaipur?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipurBus Tours - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - RajasthanSafaris - RajasthanFull-day Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - PushkarNature and Wildlife - PushkarSafaris - PushkarFull-day Tours - PushkarBus Tours - AgraNature and Wildlife - AgraSafaris - AgraFull-day Tours - AgraCategory
Rusirani VillageSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Hall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Royal GaitorAlbert Hall Museum (Government Central Museum)Chandra MahalNahargarh FortJaipur Wax MuseumRam Niwas GardenMaota LakeBapu BazaarMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Sisodia Rani Palace and GardenTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Vidyadhar Garden