2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel out into the Sam Sand Dunes and the Khuri Desert like a nomad, on a camel, during this overnight camel safari from Jaisalmer. Along the route, you'll listen to commentary from your guide and stop by charming desert villages. Stay overnight in a Swiss tent, waking up under the desert dawn. Meals and entertainment are provided.
- Overnight accommodation in a desert tent
- Traditional Indian dinner and breakfast provided
- Evening entertainment
- Round-trip transportation from Jaisalmer
Saved to wishlist!
1 nights accommodation (on double / twin sharing basis) at Swiss tent From Oct To March
Rajasthani style dinner at Desert Camp Jaisalmer
Rajasthani style Folk Dance (October To April Availble )
Camel safari at Thar Desert Jaisalmer
Round Trip Transport From Jaisalmer to Desert and back to jaisalmer
May To September Hut Available At Camp Site (Swiss Tent Is Not Availble Due To Bed Whether )
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Balaji Forex Tours And Travels
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1 Night Camel Safari Tour In Jaisalmer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1 Night Camel Safari Tour In Jaisalmer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1 Night Camel Safari Tour In Jaisalmer?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1 Night Camel Safari Tour In Jaisalmer?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
1 Night Camel Safari Tour In Jaisalmer
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaisalmerBus Tours - RajasthanOvernight Tours - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - RajasthanSafaris - RajasthanMulti-day Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - JodhpurOvernight Tours - JodhpurNature and Wildlife - JodhpurSafaris - JodhpurMulti-day Tours - JodhpurBus Tours - PushkarOvernight Tours - PushkarNature and Wildlife - PushkarSafaris - PushkarMulti-day Tours - PushkarCategory