6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
One Camel Per Person
Folk Dance Music & Cultural Program
Before We Start The Tour If You Wish To Do The City Sight Seeing
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Can Pick Up From Any Of The Hotel Located In The Jaisalmer City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Most Travelers Can Participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lucky Tour And Travels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Sunset Safari With Camel Ride and Cultural Program?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Sunset Safari With Camel Ride and Cultural Program?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Sunset Safari With Camel Ride and Cultural Program?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 299610P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifePhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportJaisalmerHiking - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - RajasthanPhotography Tours - RajasthanHiking - JodhpurNature and Wildlife - JodhpurPhotography Tours - JodhpurHiking - PushkarNature and Wildlife - PushkarPhotography Tours - PushkarCategory