2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Fried spring roll filled with vegetable, minced beef & egg
Deep fried fermented bean cake served with chilli-soy sauce
Corn fritters served with sambal
Ikan Dabu dabu
Grilled fish served with steam rice and spicy dabu-dabu sauce traditionaly from North Sulawesi, Indonesia.
Ikan Goreng Sambal Andaliman
Fried fish topped with sambal made from Andaliman, a stapple pepper for many North Sumatran dishes. Andaliman is known to contain antioxidant
Kuah Asam Gurame
Red snapper sour soup cooked with Belimbing wuluh and basil
Bandeng Bakar Sambal Matah
Marinated grilled milk-fish served with steam rice, traditional Balinese sambal and soy sauce
Salted and seasoned milkfish cooked in clear sour soup
Ayam Bumbu Kecombrang
Fried chicken cooked with special spice of bunga kecombrang or known as torch ginger flower
Beef soup, Betawi style, with coconut milk served with emping, pickles, sweet soy sauce and chili dip
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up at lobby hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Triptrik
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jakarta Cooking Class?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Jakarta Cooking Class?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jakarta Cooking Class?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jakarta Cooking Class?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Jakarta Cooking Class
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeJakartaCooking Classes - West JavaCooking Classes - BanyuwangiCooking Classes - Sentosa IslandCategory