4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Arts and crafts lovers and anyone with an interest in rural Rajasthani life won't want to miss this immersive tour. You'll head out into rural Rajasthan to visit with local craftspeople as they make pottery, weave cloth rugs, and practice the traditional art of block printing. You'll even get to see how local families cook up Indian food over an open fire.
- Visit local villages to learn about rural life
- See how crafts such as pottery and textiles are produced
- Round-trip transfers from Jodhpur hotels are included
- Lunch is provided to all guests
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Coffee and/or Tea
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Jodhpur Airport, Jodhpur India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Camel & Village Safari
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Art and craft tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Art and craft tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Art and craft tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Art and craft tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJodhpurBus Tours - RajasthanHistorical Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - PushkarHistorical Tours - PushkarBus Tours - UdaipurHistorical Tours - UdaipurCategory