3 hours (Approx.)
Save yourself time and fuss in Greece by prebooking skip-the-line tickets for the Ancient Messini archaeological site, just northwest of Kalamata. Then, with your admission guaranteed, enjoy priority access—bypassing any ticket lines at the gate and sailing inside for ease and convenience. From there, explore the remains of this ancient Greek city independently: admiring everything from its well-preserved amphitheater, marketplace, and stadium; and enjoying access to its nearby museum.
- Skip-the-line entry ticket to the ruins of Ancient Messini north of Kalamata
- Save vacation time by booking in advance and avoiding any long ticket lines
- Roam the ancient theater, stadium, and temples as you wish, at your own pace
- Includes entry to the Archaeological Museum of Messini close by
Saved to wishlist!
Ancient Messini archaeological site entrance fee
Museum of Ancient Messini Entrance Fee
Skip the line access
Hotel pick up & drop off
Food & Drinks
Departure & Return
10/1/2021 - 10/15/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:30 PM|
10/16/2021 - 10/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
11/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 03:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address 24 hours prior with your e-ticket attached. You have to present your e-ticket or your printed tickets and scan the barcode at the entry of the archaeological site. In case of a last minute booking, please note that we will need 3 working hours in minimum in order to process your reservation and send your e-ticket by email to your email address.
- Child free entrance ticket (age 0-5) & half-price/free child entrance ticket (age 6-24) must be purchased from the cashier directly. Please note that for free/reduced tickets, passport or ID is required.
- The Ancient Messini arch. site opening hours are: 1st April till 31 August 8:00-20:00, 1st to 15th September: 08:00-19:30, 16th to 30th September: 08:00-19:00, 1st to 15th October: 08:00-18:30, 16th to 31st October: 08:00-18:00, 1st November to 31st March: 08:30-15:30.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Ancient Messini Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Ancient Messini Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingKalamataSkip-the-Line Tours - PeloponneseAttractions & Museums - PeloponneseMuseum Tickets & Passes - PeloponneseCategory