5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Taste local appetizers such as sfela cheese, pasto (cured meat), Kalamatian olives, lalagia (looped ribbons of dough) or similar treats!
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers from all hotels and accomodation within the boundaries of Kalamata.
Our customers should wait in their hotel lobby or outside of the place they stay within the boundaries of the city of Kalamata.
Pick up & transfer is provided outside of the boundaries of Kalamata city, upon request and at an extra charge.
- Kalamata's Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please notify us of any special dietary needs (e.g. vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian, flexitarian, etc.) or any allergies (e.g. food allergies, allergies to bees, etc.).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mama's flavours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Olive oil tasting & light lunch in Messinia, Greece!?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Olive oil tasting & light lunch in Messinia, Greece!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Olive oil tasting & light lunch in Messinia, Greece!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Olive oil tasting & light lunch in Messinia, Greece!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Olive oil tasting & light lunch in Messinia, Greece!
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeKalamataCooking Classes - PeloponneseCategory