Explore our promoted experiences
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- STEPS HOW TO USE IT
- 1)You do the Reservation-Booking
- 2)After from the purchase the operator will contact you to clarify any last details
- 3)You will receive the tickets to your email 24 hours before the agreed date of the current booking
- 4)From the time of the first use( Ancient Messene ) the ticket has valid 72 hours to be used in the other monument.
- 5) When you approach the monument do not go straight to the door of the monument,you must go to the ticket kiosk that is next to the doors to provide them the tickets that we will send you in your email,the tickets must be printed in A4.
- 6) Skip any lines that you will meet in the ticket kiosk by holding up in your hands the A4 pre ticket that the operator send you.
- 7) After from the first visit in Ancient Messene DO NOT THROUGH AWAY the white card that the kiosk gave you because you will use it for the next monument Messene Archaiological museum
- ***Please provide the correct contact details,if you are an agent that makes bookings behalf travelers please contact immediately with our agency-operator.**
- From 31/10 until 31/3 maybe the monument doesnt operate properly and start times- timetable may change
- OPERATED BY Theodores Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands