10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off from Balapitiya.
Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Safari jeep for the 3-hour safari.
Service of an English-speaking safari driver. (also your tracker)
Entrance tickets to Udawalawe National Park.
1-Litre water bottle (per-person).
Food and drinks.
Expenses of personal nature.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Balapitiya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Balapitiya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Balapitiya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Balapitiya?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Balapitiya?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Udawalawe National Park Safari from Balapitiya
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKalutara4WD Tours - BentotaSporting Events - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaSafaris - BentotaExtreme - BentotaFull-day Tours - Bentota4WD Tours - ColomboSporting Events - ColomboBus Tours - ColomboNature and Wildlife - ColomboSafaris - ColomboExtreme - ColomboFull-day Tours - Colombo4WD Tours - HikkaduwaSporting Events - HikkaduwaBus Tours - HikkaduwaNature and Wildlife - HikkaduwaSafaris - HikkaduwaExtreme - HikkaduwaFull-day Tours - HikkaduwaCategory