Are you interested in?
157 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
479 Tours & Activities
Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic (Sri Dalada Maligawa) Tours
809 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Go on an in in-depth walking exploration of Kandy with a guide on this city tour. Visit the Temple of the Tooth and learn about its significance for Buddhists. Stroll around Kandy Lake and pause at gem shops, handicraft stores, and the Kandy market. Learn about city life from your guide as you wander the scenic streets.
- Visit the Temple of the Tooth
- Learn about Kandy from your guide
- Stroll around Kandy Lake
- Find a souvenir at gem shops, handicraft stores, and the Kandy market
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees to the attractions
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointQueens Hotel, DS Senanayake Veediya, Kandy 20000, Sri Lanka
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by a minimum of 2 adults
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY srilankabycar.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 17652P32
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingKandyFood Tours - Nuwara EliyaWalking Tours - Nuwara EliyaMarkets - Nuwara EliyaFood Tours - SigiriyaWalking Tours - SigiriyaMarkets - SigiriyaFood Tours - NegomboWalking Tours - NegomboMarkets - NegomboCategory