8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking trekking guide
Hotel pick up and drop off
Foods, refreshments with energy slabs.
Back up vehicle for emergency transport.
1000 ml water bottle per person
Support staff - guide, helper(s), driver and qualified first aid officer.
Anything NOT mentioned under Inclusions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you from your hotel in Kandy.
You will be pick up at 05:30 am / 06:00 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nefelibata Travels (Pvt) Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Knuckles mountain trekking : Private tour from Kandy?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Knuckles mountain trekking : Private tour from Kandy?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Knuckles mountain trekking : Private tour from Kandy?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Knuckles mountain trekking : Private tour from Kandy?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 108917P106
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeClimbingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKandyHiking - Nuwara EliyaNature and Wildlife - Nuwara EliyaClimbing - Nuwara EliyaWalking Tours - Nuwara EliyaHiking - SigiriyaNature and Wildlife - SigiriyaClimbing - SigiriyaWalking Tours - SigiriyaHiking - NegomboNature and Wildlife - NegomboClimbing - NegomboWalking Tours - NegomboCategory