7 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
On this full-day, private tour from Kandy, you’ll tick off top sights in stunning, colonial-era Nuwara Eliya, in the heart of Sri Lanka’s tea country. Highlights include a visit to local tea plantations and photogenic stops at postcard-perfect lakes and waterfalls, including 19th-century Gregory Lake. Tours include complimentary pickup and drop-off from any location in Kandy.
- A guided day trip to Nuwara Eliya from Kandy
- Travel comfortably in your own private vehicle between locations, and skip the long bus or train rides
- Enjoy a customized travel experience with a personal guide, unique to you and your party
- Cover a mix of natural and historical attractions—the ideal introduction to the must-see tea town
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
SAFE&SECURE CERTIFIED EXPERIENCE CHAUFFEUR DRIVES
REGULARLY SANITIZED HIGH TRAFFIC AREA
SANITIZER AVAILABLE DURING THE TRAVEL
Food and drinks
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Entrance tickets or any activities
Departure & Return
Kandy , Kandy, Kandy, Kandy District, Central ProvinceThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Visit Lanka Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nuwara Eliya Day Tours with Sri Lanka Friendly Driver ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Nuwara Eliya Day Tours with Sri Lanka Friendly Driver ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Nuwara Eliya Day Tours with Sri Lanka Friendly Driver
7 to 10 hours
4 hours 45 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKandyBus Tours - Nuwara EliyaHistorical Tours - Nuwara EliyaFull-day Tours - Nuwara EliyaBus Tours - SigiriyaHistorical Tours - SigiriyaFull-day Tours - SigiriyaBus Tours - NegomboHistorical Tours - NegomboFull-day Tours - NegomboCategory