5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed guide inside the archeological sites
Luxurious Air-conditioned vehicle (Mercedes Sprider)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/20/2019 - 12/31/2021
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||12:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||12:00 AM - 04:00 AM|
|Thursday:||12:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||12:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||12:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pixida Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour to Ancient Olympia from Katakolo Port (For group up to 15 persons)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour to Ancient Olympia from Katakolo Port (For group up to 15 persons)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour to Ancient Olympia from Katakolo Port (For group up to 15 persons)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour to Ancient Olympia from Katakolo Port (For group up to 15 persons)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 12242P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKatakoloShore Excursions - AthensFood Tours - AthensBus Tours - AthensArchaeology Tours - AthensWine Tastings - AthensPorts of Call Tours - AthensHistorical Tours - AthensShore Excursions - ThessalonikiFood Tours - ThessalonikiBus Tours - ThessalonikiArchaeology Tours - ThessalonikiWine Tastings - ThessalonikiPorts of Call Tours - ThessalonikiHistorical Tours - ThessalonikiShore Excursions - IosFood Tours - IosBus Tours - IosArchaeology Tours - IosWine Tastings - IosPorts of Call Tours - IosHistorical Tours - IosCategory