12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Kathmandu’s top sights are spread throughout the sprawling capital, meaning most visitors end up missing key attractions. On this action-packed day tour, you’ll cover all of the region’s UNESCO-listed highlights. Travel in a comfortable private car between locations in the city, with a private guide on-hand to supply information and background. You’ll also enjoy lunch in stunning Bhaktapur and venture to Changu Narayan, the oldest temple in the Kathmandu Valley.
- An action-packed heritage tour of Kathmandu Valley: visit all the UNESCO-listed stops
- Cover all seven of the region’s UNESCO-listed heritage sites in one thrilling day tour
- Travel by private car to save time between sights—perfect for visitors on a tight schedule
- Enjoy lunch in well-preserved Bhaktapur and visit the remote hilltop temple of Changu Narayan
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
All required entry fee in 7 Heritage sites.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Lunch in Bhaktapur (your choice of many great eateries are available)
Tips & Gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up our all travelers from their hotel inside Ring road including Bouddha area. Please do provide your hotel name for pick up location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Himalayan Advisor P. Ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Seven World Heritage Day Tour of Kathmandu Valley?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Seven World Heritage Day Tour of Kathmandu Valley?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Seven World Heritage Day Tour of Kathmandu Valley?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Seven World Heritage Day Tour of Kathmandu Valley?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Seven World Heritage Day Tour of Kathmandu Valley
4 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursExtremeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKathmandu4WD Tours - PokharaSporting Events - PokharaBus Tours - PokharaCity Tours - PokharaExtreme - PokharaFull-day Tours - Pokhara4WD Tours - DarjeelingSporting Events - DarjeelingBus Tours - DarjeelingCity Tours - DarjeelingExtreme - DarjeelingFull-day Tours - Darjeeling4WD Tours - BagdograSporting Events - BagdograBus Tours - BagdograCity Tours - BagdograExtreme - BagdograFull-day Tours - BagdograCategory
Dudh Kosi RiverKrishna Temple (Krishna Mandir)Nagi Gompa (Nangkyi Gompa)Shivapuri Nagarjun National ParkTrisuli River (Trishuli River)Freak Street (Jhochhen Tole)Garden of DreamsNuwakot Palace Complex (Nuwakot Durbar)BudhanilkanthaRudra Varna Mahavihar (Golden Temple)Namche BazaarSundarijalChitwan National ParkChobhar VillageSaurahaLuklaPhakdingMonjoChangu NarayanPatan (Lalitpur)