6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the rich cultural and historical heritage of the Kathmandu Valley on this private tour. You'll enjoy dedicated attention from your guide and the ability to move at your own pace through the area's top attractions. Stops include UNESCO-listed sites such as Pashupati, Bouddha, Patan Durbar Square, Swoyambhu, and others.
- Private tour means personalized attention from a guide
- All private round-trip transportation provided
- Comprehensive tour of Kathmandu highlights
- Bottled water to stay hydrated during the journey
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from & drop off Hotel by luxury vehicle.
Air-conditioned private tourist vehicle.
An experienced, helpful and friendly English speaking Guide
Bottled mineral water for drinking.
All government taxes and official expenses.
All monuments entrance fees
Tips for the guide & driver (Tipping is Expected)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We pickup you from your hotel or your residence. Please provide pickup location details while booking.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luxury Holidays Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Sightseeing Day Tour of Kathmandu's Four UNESCO Heritage Sites?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized